A Senate Banking Committee hearing looked at whether some regional banks that meet the Dodd-Frank Act's "systemically important" threshold belong in the same group as global giants.
Lawmakers Question $50B Yardstick for 'Systemic' Label
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app