Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Director Richard Cordray told House lawmakers on Wednesday that allegations of discrimination and retaliation among agency employees were due to its efforts to rapidly build itself up following its creation three years ago.
Rapid Buildup of CFPB Led to Employee Allegations of Bias: Cordray
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues