President Obama became the latest policymaker to wish he could make the regulatory system simpler and more efficient. Yet there are powerful reasons why it will never happen. Here's why.
The Bank Regulatory System's a Nightmare, and It's Not Going to Change
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter