The private-equity firms Warburg Pincus and Thomas H. Lee Partners are selling roughly a third of their combined stake in Umpqua Holdings of Portland, Ore.
Warburg, Lee Partners to Sell 15M Shares in Umpqua
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues