Warehouse financing is back, and it's one of the drivers of the resurgence in collateralized loan obligations. Banks are more willing to provide it, but nonbanks are bigger players, too.
Banks' Warehouse Loans Play Big Role in CLO Resurgence
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app