Centrue Financial in Ottawa, Ill., said Monday that it has agreed to sell $75 million of its common stock to the New York private-equity group Capital Z Partners.
PE Group Capital Z Partners to Invest $75M in Centrue Financial
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter