In the push for more noninterest income, regional banks have expanded their investment banking divisions, including capital markets and M&A advisory. Regions Financial has the most challenging task, as it rebuilds after divesting Morgan Keegan.
Regions Financial Hits Reset Button on Investment Banking
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter