The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau has finalized revisions to its international money transfer rule that will provide certain remittances with a longer exemption.
CFPB Extends Remittance Rule Exemption
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app