All banks, regardless of size, must invest more in technology despite shareholder pressure to cut costs, said Victor Nichols, a former CIO at Wells Fargo and current director at Bank of Hawaii.
No One's Safe from Cyberattacks: Former Wells Fargo CIO
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app