More banks are considering switching to a universal banker model, where selling products and services becomes more important. The transition requires patience, planning and training.
Small Banks Embrace 'Do-It-All' Branch Employee Model
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter