Technology, like mobile banking and credit scoring, has eroded any strategic advantages small banks once held in serving small businesses, industry experts say.
Big Banks are Crushing Community Banks in Small-Business Lending
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app