Central Pacific Financial in Honolulu has revised its fourth-quarter earnings and now says it earned $10.3 million, or 24 cents per share, for the three months that ended Dec. 31, compared to the $9 million, or 21 cents per share, it had previously reported.
Central Pacific Revises Earnings Upward on Accounting Error
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter