Americans who buy prepaid cards from banks spend less on fees than those who buy their cards from nonbanks, according to new research from the Pew Charitable Trusts.
Consumers Save with Bank-Issued Prepaid Cards: Report
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues