A former head of commercial real estate at Wilmington Trust was charged with bank fraud, bribery and money laundering, the Office of the Special Inspector General for the Troubled Asset Relief Program announced Friday.
Second Ex-Wilmington Trust Officer Indicted with Bank Fraud
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app