Regulatory intervention throws a monkey wrench into a mortgage servicer's growth plans -- and calls into question whether there are enough nonbanks to absorb all the servicing banks want to sell.
Lawsky's Move Raises Tough Questions for Ocwen, Servicing Market
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter