The chief executive of a Colorado title insurance company that was under investigation by state regulators killed himself with a nail gun last week, according to the Arapahoe County coroner's office.
Title Insurance Company CEO Commits Suicide
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter