Lawmakers are expected to forge ahead on several key initiatives in the New Year, including housing finance reform -- but must move quickly in the early part of 2014 before legislative action grinds to a halt ahead of the mid-term elections in November.
Housing Finance Reform to Dominate Legislative Agenda in 2014
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues