The Baltimore company, which is looking to sell its bank through bankruptcy, secured a judge's support for a proposal requiring advance notice before big investors try and sell common stock.
First Mariner Ruling Complicates Stock Sales for Former Chief
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues