Union Bank in San Francisco and its Japanese parent company plan a series of changes to its corporate names and structure, all in response to the Federal Reserve Board's plan to overhaul the way it supervises foreign banks.
Union Bank to Change Name Ahead of Foreign Bank Rule
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter