The three-year statute of limitations from when bank failures peaked has already passed, and yet filings of Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. suits against former officers and directors continue to grow.
Why FDIC Lawsuits Against Failed Bank Execs Aren't Slowing
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter