A plan to inject $50 million into U.S. Century Bank has reportedly been called off, leaving the undercapitalized Doral, Fla., bank in limbo.
Investors Cancel Plans to Recapitalize U.S. Century Bank in Florida
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app