A movement to jump-start affordable-housing development is gathering momentum in New York and elsewhere, and bankers are concerned that new mandates would cut into their profits on loans for such projects.
Banks Try to Fend Off Affordable-Housing Mandate in New York
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues