Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., urged Banking Committee leaders on Thursday to give panel members ample time to consider their pending bill to overhaul the housing finance market before bringing the legislation to a markup.
Warren: Housing Reform Too Big an Issue to Rush Legislation
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app