Stanley Fischer, the nominee to become vice chair of the Federal Reserve Board, told senators his three years at Citigroup are not a roadblock but in fact boost his credentials as a regulator.
Fed Nominee Fischer Defends Citi Experience
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues