Consumer advocates clashed with representatives of the data broker industry about whether to regulate certain kinds of credit scores and other data that may fall in between the cracks of existing laws.
Data Brokers, Consumer Advocates Spar Over Credit Scoring's Gray Area
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues