Regulators announced Monday they would extend the conformance period by two years under the Volcker Rule for banks with legacy collateralized loan obligations, but at least one lawmaker is already saying the agencies should do more.
Regulators Extend Compliance Period on Volcker Rule for CLOs
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app