Bank holding companies earned a record $3.4 billion from the sale of annuities last year, up 9% from a year earlier, according to a report released Tuesday by Michael White Associates of Radnor, Pa.
Banks Earned Record Income from Annuity Sales in 2013
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues