The Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. is projecting a nearly 8% decline in deposit insurance assessments this year with improvement in the indicators that determine institutions’ rates.
FDIC Premiums Drop with Banks Shedding Risks
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter