WASHINGTON — Bank of America will pay $772 million to settle allegations by two regulators that it engaged in unfair fee collection and marketing related to credit card add-on products.
B of A Hit with Large Fine for Card Add-On Products
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app