Some large banks have adopted more consumer-friendly policies, but many still engage in practices that seem designed to maximize overdraft fees, according to a new report from the Pew Charitable Trusts.
Big Banks' Overdraft Policies Show Modest Improvement: Report
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter