More than a year into his leadership atop the powerful banking panel, it's still unclear whether Rep. Jeb Hensarling is willing to trade his ideological beliefs for the messy reality that is dealmaking in today's Congress.
Tough Choices Ahead for Jeb Hensarling
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app