The company, which was an active acquirer before the financial crisis, has returned to its roots after a long hiatus brought on by the downturn and integration problems. Archie Brown, who became CEO in 2008, says the company is taking a more disciplined approach this time.
MainSource in Indiana Finally Ready for Disciplined M&A
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app