Live Oak Bancshares is planning an initial public offering that could yield as much as $86 million for the Wilmington, N.C., company and its shareholders.
Live Oak in N.C. Planning IPO, nCino Spinoff
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues