Sens. Sherrod Brown, D-Ohio, and Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., urged regulators on Wednesday to tighten restrictions on banks involved in physical commodities markets.
Brown, Warren Ask Regulators to Ban Banks from Owning Physical Assets
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter