The Portland, Ore., company aquired Sterling Financial last week. Though it created a $22 billion-asset regional player in the Pacific Northwest, CEO Ray Davis says the bank can keep its identify as a community bank.
Umpqua Aims to Show Community Banking Isn't a Matter of Size
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues