Washington Trust Bancorp (WASH) in Westerly, R.I., reported a rise in quarterly profit after it sold its merchant-processing business.
Washington Trust Reports Profit Increase on Sale of Merchant Processing Business
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues