Buoyed by strong loan and deposit growth, Signature Bank in New York said Tuesday that its first-quarter profits climbed 30% from the same period last year, to $66 million.
Signature Profits Rise 30% on Loan, Deposit Growth
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app