The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau unveiled a new pilot program on Wednesday designed to allow consumers the ability to electronically review and file mortgage closing documents.
CFPB Launches Pilot Program for Electronic Mortgage Closings
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter