New York's top banking regulator, Benjamin Lawsky, is suing a Long Island subprime auto lender for allegedly refusing to refund customers money that they were owed and failed to protect confidential customer information.
N.Y. Sues Subprime Auto Lender Condor Capital
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app