Rep. Elijah Cummings, D-Md., is urging the House Committee on Oversight and Reform to investigate why regulators abruptly ended the independent foreclosure review and settled with banks last year.
Cummings Requests Oversight Hearing on Foreclosure Review
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter