Former Bank of America Chief Financial Officer Joe Price has agreed to a $7.5 million fine to settle charges he deceived shareholders to push through the company's acquisition of Merrill Lynch.
Former Bank of America CFO Joe Price Agrees to $7.5M Settlement
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter