Korean-American banks have been challenged by an aging core customer base, which threatens growth. Hanmi Chief Executive C.G. Kum plans to respond with a national SBA program and plans to court other immigrant communities.
Hanmi Leaving Comfort Zone with National Push
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter