WASHINGTON — The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency plans to raise supervisory assessments for large banks and thrifts by as much as 14% starting in the fall to account for the agency's added regulatory responsibilities following passage of the Dodd-Frank Act.
OCC to Raise Exam Fees on Big Banks
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter