The past year has seen gains in overall bank consumer satisfaction, but the news is decidedly mixed, according to J.D. Power's annual bank survey. Among the negatives: how the wealthy view banks in general and midsize institutions' falling popularity among minorities and millennials.
Bank Customer Satisfaction Is Up But Not Among the Wealthy: Report
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app