Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Director Richard Cordray praised BMO Harris Bank on Wednesday for becoming the first indirect auto lender to switch to a flat-fee structure, limiting the amount of discretion that dealers have to price finance loans.
CFPB Lauds BMO Harris for Switch to Flat-Fee Pricing on Auto Loans
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues