EverBank Financial in Jacksonville, Fla., said that first-quarter earnings fell 18% from a year earlier, to $32 million. Earnings per share of 23 cents beat the average estimate of analysts polled by Bloomberg by 2 cents.
EverBank Profits Plunge on Lower Mortgage Activity
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter