The National Credit Union Administration is encouraging efforts by some credit unions to offer certain deposit advance products, while many bankers feel like their regulators are cracking down on such loans.
Bank, Credit Union Regulators Split Over Payday Loan Products
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app