The Colorado state legislature could decide soon if a new type of financial services co-operative — though not a credit union — will be created to serve the marijuana industry in the state.
Colorado Considers Creating Cannabis Co-Op for Pot Industry
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter