The New York company has emerged from a regulatory order with a stated goal of branching out from a longtime focus on commercial real estate by adding specialty-lending lines. Now management is looking to leverage a huge cash buffer and strong deposit base.
Hudson Valley Looks at Putting Its Stockpile of Cash to Work
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app