A Michigan state court judge has reportedly postponed a trial in which former customers of Lotus Bancorp in Novi, Mich., had filed a lawsuit against the bank's executives for sending racist emails.
Judge Delays Lawsuit Accusing Lotus Bank Execs of Racist Emails
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app